At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 17.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
We are currently looking for Automation QA to join Penta's Tech team in Berlin. The Tech team is responsible for building awesome Penta’s app and plays a key role in Penta's day-to-day business. The tech team consist of Frontend, Backend, essential QAs in each team who work together on two different locations: Belgrade and Milan.
On this role, you will design and implement automation tests that are reliable, sturdy, independent of minor UI changes, and delivering accurate results and drive test projects from start to completion with collaboration with the QA team.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in creating, executing, monitoring and maintaining frameworks for UI testing and API testing
- Solid understanding of API architecture and design, preferably have background with rest-assured
- Hands-on experience with any of the tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Katalon Studio etc.
- Well experienced with selenium and/or appium (JAVA preferable, C#, js etc.)
- Ability to integrate test suites into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity etc.)
- Experience working with test management tools (TestRail, TestLodge, X-Ray etc.)
- Well versed working with version control systems (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket etc.)
- Experience with software project management tools (Maven)
- Solid understanding and work with relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, postgresql etc.)
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.