At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 12.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are currently looking for Automation QA to join Penta's Tech team in Belgrade. The Tech team is responsible for building awesome Penta’s app and plays a key role in Penta's day-to-day business. The tech team consist of Frontend, Backend, essential QAs in each team who work together on two different locations: Belgrade and Milan.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role:
- A strong interest in the Fintech space or personal/professional experience with having a small business/startup
- Experience with technical testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Postman
- Extensive experience developing and implementing UI and/or API test automation in an Agile environment
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Familiarity with implementing test automation in Gitlab CI/CD with Docker
- Design and implement automation tests that are reliable, sturdy, independent of minor UI changes, and delivering accurate results
- Driving test projects from start to completion with collaboration with the QA team
What we expect from you:
- Creating, executing, monitoring and maintaining frameworks for UI testing and API testing
- Solid understanding of API architecture and design, preferably have background with rest-assured
- Hands-on experience with any of the tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Katalon Studio etc.
- Well experienced with selenium and/or appium (JAVA preferable, C#, js etc.)
- Ability to integrate test suites into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity etc.)
- Experience working with test management tools (TestRail, TestLodge, X-Ray etc.)
- Well versed working with version control systems (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket etc.)
- Experience with software project management tools (Maven)
- Solid understanding and work with relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, postgresql etc.)
What you can expect from us:
- A great development challenge with a high degree of independence
- The ability to impact the way banking changes for SMEs in Europe
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in Belgrade, including free drinks, healthy snacks, and other employer benefits
- A choice of a premium Mac/Windows laptop with all necessary accessories
- Occasional business travel to Berlin/Milan
- Personal learning budget