Business Development Manager (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 6000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe. Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account! Do you want to play the key role for our future success? Then join us as our sales & business development professional In Berlin.
About your new role
- Develop and execute partnership strategy in support of the country business lines
- Work closely with internal teams to identify and engage potential partners in Germany who can become new acquisition channels and create new features for users
- Own all elements of the partnership life cycle: initial scoping, framing of value, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and ongoing optimization
- Help to define and implement necessary analytics to track and ensure partnership success
- Build relationships, and be seen as a thought leader, across the fintech ecosystem
What we expect from you
- You are experienced in sales and/or building partnerships in Germany, ideally in a similar market or with a similar target audience (small businesses, SMEs and startups)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English support your efforts of closing deals and attracting high potential business partners.
- You are outgoing, convincing and can communicate with external partners easily
- An entrepreneurial and result orientated mindset
- Ideally, you have a network of contacts you would be able to leverage from day one
What you can expect from us
- A great Sales and Business Development challenge with a high degree of independence
- The ability to change the way banking works for SMEs in Europe
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks, healthy snacks, community events and other employer benefits
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Personal learning budget