Business Development Manager - Italy
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 17.000 businesses across Germany and Italy use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role:
You will be helping on the gotomarket strategy of Penta Italy, under guidance of the Country Manager.
Works closely with Global and the Local Team and external specialists to ensure brand positioning according to the global strategy and build a network of companies aligned with the brand vision. Responsible for affiliation, and comarketing deals and initiatives. Also, you will:
- Work closely with the country manager to build networks relations with companies in the market
- Coordinate with companies to build business opportunities (deals, discounts etc)
- Negotiate deals for comarketing and joint acquisition deals
- Coordinate with relevant areas in both companies to build joint communications,
- Coordinate with partners company to build joint offline activities (such as events, speech opportunities..)
- Coordinate and being accountable for the execution of such activities
- Execute the affiliation marketing strategy driving relations with affiliation and publisher company
- Creating report on activity
What we expect from you:
- You have at least two years of a experience, both in startups or in building and maintaining a business network
- You have previous experience in an accelerator/incubator or in a business community network
- You are fluent in both Italian and English
- You have strong listening skills, emotional intelligence and are curious about how you can add value to customers
- You are willing to learn the ropes fast and get up to speed on all aspects of our product - and use all the tools we have available to your advantage
What you can expect from us?
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget
- A high degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in Milan incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. meals ticket)
- 26 days of vacation
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office
- A strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.