Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 6000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe. Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- We are looking for an experienced business intelligence analyst
- You will be working together with various stakeholders across the company (in particular the cross-functional product teams) to provide them with data analysis that will help them make better decisions.
- You’ll be very much involved in the company’s goal setting process in order to make sure that you can help the teams measure the relevant success metrics from the moment new products are launched.
- The output of your analysis will be used to find actionable insights for the various stakeholders and you’ll be able to use the data to take on your own projects to improve relevant metrics.
- Additionally, you’ll be working closely with the founders and management team to facilitate the reporting of business figures, both internally and externally.
- You’ll be supporting every single team member on the process to truly think with a data-driven mindset.
What we expect from you
- We're looking for bold, ambitious individuals to shake up business banking with us.
- You love working in teams and truly believe that only by working together you can reach the best results.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- You are familiar with relevant data visualisation tools such as Tableau and have experience in supporting teams to run statistically relevant A/B tests.
- Having worked in a FinTech company is a major plus.
- You are technically inclined with a data-driven mindset and the ability to properly communicate the output of complex analyses with your team.
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines.
- You can organize cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
What you can expect from us?
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office employer benefits
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget