Customer Relationship Manager (Italian speaking) (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 13,000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are looking for a CRM - Italy (f/m/div) able to help us increase our business operations in the Italian market.
About your new role
- First practical experience in IT, banking, customer relationship / service or consulting.
- Previous inside sales experience and/or KYC KYB process are considered a huge plus
- Fluent in Italian is a must! English too :)
- Empathetic, friendly, self-motivated and self-organised
What we expect from you
- The focus is on customer relations management, it is important that you have a customer-driven approach
- You will help us to build and improve the processes in the Banking Operations Team with a focus on the Italian Market
- As a main contact for our most active clients, you will be their first point of touch with them
- You will generate customer insights from the daily interactions and pass the feedback to our product team
- Your responsibilities will also include partnership management (with our banking partner and other software vendors).
What we offer
- High degree of independence
- International challenge in terms of recruitment and setting up new sourcing and recruitment process
- Working with a great team and including free drinks, healthy snacks, and other employee's benefits
- A choice of a premium Mac/Windows laptop with all necessary accessories
- Occasional business travel and visiting our other offices in Belgrade and Milan