At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 7.500 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
Penta is looking to hire a passionate Finance Associate (f/m/div), who will work closely with the CFO on various topics. You will be the right hand of the CFO and hold a key position for accounting, M&A and fundraising related initiatives from a finance perspective. The goal is to assist Penta in reaching the next level of growth and substance and thus helping Penta reaching its ultimate goal of becoming the go-to place for all of SMEs’ banking needs in Europe. Thus, as Finance Associate (f/m/div) you will cover a very broad business spectrum and act as a conduit between Accounting/Treasury, Controlling/Reporting, strategic partners, and investors.
About your new role:
· Assistance in shaping Penta's internal accounting and finance operations processes with a high degree of autonomy and influence
· Actively taking responsibility for group accounting and reporting
· Assisting in shaping Penta's overall financial strategy
· Providing CFO assistance for related Penta departments
· Support during the Penta fundraising
· Preparation for pitch decks, board meetings and investor reporting
What we expect from you
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
· Diligence and high degree of autonomy
· Previous working experience between 1-2 years, in similar environments, a plus would be in Big 4 or Corporate Finance
· Knowledge of both English & German language (C1)
· Strong work ethic and attention to details