Head of Digital Marketing (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 17.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are currently looking for an Head of Digital Marketing (f/m/div) for our HQ in Berlin bringing Penta's online acquisition strategy to its next level.
About your new role
- You are in charge of leading a team of channel experts and driving the online marketing strategy and activities for the following channels: Search, Display, Paid Social, Native Advertising, SEO & Content and CRM/Messaging.
- You are directly reporting to the Head of Marketing and you work closely with Offline Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand and Design to ensure consistency in Penta's communication across all channels.
- You manage the online marketing budget towards predetermined goals and ensure effectiveness across all digital channels.
- You lead strategic projects in regards to automation and attribution to further advance Penta's digital marketing setup.
- Together with your team you drive the development, planning, execution and monitoring of multi-channel campaigns.
- You identify new growth opportunities and pursue them to help achieve company targets.
- You are providing regular reports on all relevant KPIs vs. objectives and assist in the creation of presentations for key stakeholders, leadership and board.
- You manage a results focused online marketing team driving our customer acquisition and growth through performance marketing.
- You monitor the market and provide knowledge of new media industry trends and emerging digital channels.
- You have 6+ years of experience in digital marketing and performance marketing as well as 3+ years of experience in leading a team of channel experts.
- You have hands-on experience in Google Ads (Search and Display) and Paid Social; other channels like Native Advertising and Content are a plus.
- You are very familiar with campaign management platforms like Google Ads Editor and Facebook Ads Manager and other tools such as CDPs, DSPs and ad server technologies.
- You have managed larger budgets and you are familiar with budget and channel forecasting.
- You have a proven track record in managing larger (technical) projects with multiple stakeholders, i.e. setting up a Marketing Automation platform, a CRM tool or an attribution solution.
- You have a very strong background in analytics and reporting: you have the ability to analyse data from multiple sources and very good knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau and Google Tag Manager. You see yourself as a highly data-driven and solution-oriented person.
- You are fluent in German and have excellent language and presentation skills in English (verbally and written).
- You are crazy about marketing, have a broad marketing knowledge and you therefore understand how to leverage the different digital channels available.
- You are self-motivated, passionate, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and highly proactive with a can-do attitude.
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.