Junior Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 12.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are currently looking for a Junior Performance Manager in charge of the execution of online marketing campaigns (Display, Paid Search, Native Advertising and Paid Social) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth. This role will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful online marketing campaigns and initiatives.
About your new role
- Create, manage, and analyze online marketing campaigns across Display, Search, and Paid Social to ensure acquisition and revenue goals are met.
- Daily management of online marketing campaigns including keyword research, A/B testing, ad copy writing, writing specs for design, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Research, collect, and analyze data to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the online marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with design team to develop new and iterative creative concepts, develop A/B testing schedule, interpret results, and recommend next steps.
- Develop and test new advertising platforms and campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI.
- Completed studies best within Marketing, Media, Communication or in a similar field.
- You have gained first experience in online marketing managing SEA, Display, Paid Social and/or Native Advertising campaigns.
- You possess a highly analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize our online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Any experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing and working for FinTechs or Software-as-a-Service brands with similar conversion models is a huge plus!
- You have used any of the following platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, third party ad serving tools, etc.
- You speak fluently German and English.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and excited to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Hands-on mentality and structured approach coupled with excellent communication and writing skills.
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.