Marketing Designer (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 12.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
As the Marketing graphic designer at Penta, you will join the Marketing team to develop and deliver stunning design concepts, that help elevate the Penta brand and deliver the product message across online and offline touchpoints. This includes working on Penta’s German digital marketing campaigns, developing B2B marketing collateral and ebooks, developing high visual impact slides for presentations, Ads for social media channels, establishing templates for email marketing, and finding creative ways to visually enhance our presence across various platforms.
Job duties, responsibilities and expectations:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare creative concepts and present ideas.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Marketing Communicate visual ideas with confidence.
- Staying on the pulse of the industry standards.
- > 3 Years proven experience as a Graphic Designer, Marketing Designer or similar.
- Expertise in standard Graphic Software such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe.
- Extensive experience in using Marketing best practices to design solutions.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Perfectionist, creative and pixel-perfect mindset.
- Fluent in English & German as a plus.
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.