At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 10,000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role:
You will support the launch of Penta in Italy by managing different projects, coordinating different activities crucial to success of Penta in Italy. You’ll have the opportunity to learn first-hand about the Fintech industry and how Penta provides the best solution for different SME target groups. Project areas include:
Community and CRM: talk to our potential customers through chat, email, calls and/or online communities and evaluate what they expect from a digital business banking, contribute first hand in creating the right value propositions for Penta Italy and solve any issue they might have
Market Research: understand our local competitors, track their strategies and new feature launch
Marketing: support marketing teams in acquisition strategies and campaign creation, help find local partners interesting for our business.
What do we expect from you?
- You can commit to a full-time internship of at least 3 months, preferably 6 months
- You are skilled with Excel and Powerpoint to support day-to-day tasks
- You have solid prioritisation and time-management skills
- You can clearly articulate your views and use data to back them up
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines while constantly being transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team
- You should speak fluent English and Italian, other languages are plus
- You are a team player able to work in autonomy
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
What can you expect from us?
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on the company-wide OKRs
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs
- Working with a great team in our amazing office
- Companywide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows
- Personal learning budget.