Online Marketing Lead (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 12.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are currently looking for a Online Marketing Lead (f/m/div) for our HQ in Berlin bringing Penta's online acquisition to its next level.
About your new role
- You are in charge of leading a team of channel experts and controlling all online marketing campaigns.
- You are directly reporting to the Head of Marketing and you are responsible for further developing Penta’s online performance marketing strategy in line with our business goals in the following channels: Search, Display, Paid Social, Native Advertising, SEO & Content, Video.
- You manage overall online marketing budget towards predetermined goals and ensure effectiveness across all digital channels.
- You drive the development, planning, execution and monitoring of campaigns in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- You identify new growth opportunities and pursue them to help achieve company targets.
- You are responsible for overall online marketing reporting, analyzing marketing campaigns and its KPI’s vs. objectives and assist in the creation of presentations for key stakeholders and leadership.
- You manage a results focused online marketing team driving our customer acquisition and growth through performance marketing.
- You work closely with the Head Of Marketing, Offline Marketing, and CRM/E-Mail-Marketing to create aligned customer communications across all channels.
- You monitor the market and provide knowledge of new media industry trends and emerging digital channels.
- You have 6+ years of experience in digital marketing and performance marketing as well as 3+ years of experience in leading a marketing team.
- You have hands-on experience in Google Ads (search and display) and Paid Social; other channels like Native Advertising and Content are a plus.
- You are very familiar with tools like Google Ads Editor, Facebook Ads Manager and other platforms like Taboola, DSP and ad server technologies.
- You have managed larger budgets and you are familiar with budget and channel forecasting.
- You have a strong background in analytics and reporting: you have the ability to analyse data from multiple sources and very good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You see yourself as a highly data-driven and solution-oriented person.
- You have excellent language and presentation skills in English (verbally and written), German is a huge plus.
- You are passionate about marketing, have a broad marketing knowledge and you therefore understand how to leverage the different digital channels available.
- You are self-motivated, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and highly proactive with a can-do attitude.
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.