Product Marketing Manager (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 12.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
As Product Marketing Manager you are part of Marketing and Product and work closely with our product owner on a daily basis as well as our marketing channel managers.
About your new role
- You contribute to the product strategy to adapt new features to the needs of the market to drive customer engagement and activation and supports new customer acquisition.
- You are responsible for outbound product marketing (feature launch and communication) as well as inbound product marketing (market research, competitive analysis and product positioning).
- You take ownership for all feature-related customer facing communication and build and maintain a playbook with all assets.
- You distill key functionalities of a new feature into compelling marketing assets and advertising possibilities.
- You create product- / feature-related content including blogs and social media posts, website content, newsletter and in-app notifications.
- You plan the launch of new releases and coordinate respective team members and created assets to execute the plan as a project manager.
- You coordinate with the marketing team to manage online campaigns, SEO, landing pages, and more.
- You plan and execute re-engagement and activation campaigns via email, SMS and in-app notifications.
- Completed studies best within Marketing, Business, Communication or in a similar field.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing.
- Native German, and fluent in English. Italian, Spanish or French is a plus.
- You have excellent project management skills and experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather technical information and product details to then develop suitable content.
- You are highly analytical with a passion for analysing products, competitors, and market trends.
- You have a good technical understanding and you are familiar with marketing automation platforms.
- You are a creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas with high attention to detail and exceptional collaboration skills.
- You have outstanding storytelling capabilities and a track record in working with customers and putting yourself in the shoes of the customer.
- You are self-motivated, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and highly proactive with a can-do attitude and hands-on mentality to drive execution.
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.