QA Automation Engineer (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 6000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
- A strong interest in the Fintech space or personal/professional experience with having a small business/staertup
- Experience with technical testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Postman
- Extensive experience developing and implementing UI and/or API test automation in an Agile environment
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Familiarity with implementing test automation in Gitlab CI/CD with Docker
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a team-based environment
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product
- Striving to learn new skills
- Ensure all Penta products and services deliver exceptional quality and reliability through human testing and test automation
- Work with the product and development teams to create and improve testing processes for the frontend of our platform
- Design and implement automation tests that are reliable, sturdy, independent of minor UI changes, and delivering accurate results
- Update and Extend API and UI Test Automation frameworks
- Driving test projects from start to completion with collaboration with the QA team
- Document bugs and work with development and product to ensure issues are addressed before release
What can you expect from us?
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office employer benefits
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget
- Ability to travel between our offices in Berlin and Milan
We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Apply below to join us!