At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 10,000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to support day to day business and our people! Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- You'll partner closely with the hiring leads and teams to assess hiring needs, priorities and defining recruiting channels.
- You deeply care for great candidate experience and are keen on positioning Penta as THE European employer in the fin-tech industry.
- You are a truly team player with good international experience in the recruitment
What we expect from you
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand recruiting priorities and to fill hiring needs
- Working closely with both Global and local HR team
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process
- Execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to Penta by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Collaborate with university recruiting teams to participate in campus events, career days and info sessions at select universities.
What you can expect from us
- High degree of independence
- International challenge in terms of recruitment and setting up new sourcing and recruitment process
- The ability to participate in creating overall recruitment strategy
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in Belgrade, including free drinks, healthy snacks, and other employee's benefits
- A choice of a premium Mac/Windows laptop with all necessary accessories
- Occasional business travel to Berlin/Milan
- Personal learning budget