Senior DevOps Engineer
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 17.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Platform team based in Belgrade, Serbia.
The Penta Platform team is an essential part of the Penta Tech organisation, and owns the cloud infrastructure and operations, as well as monitoring, metrics, and supporting the different Product Development teams.
The Platform team is responsible for provisioning multiple platforms running Kubernetes automated with Terraform, monitoring them with OpsGenie and Prometheus and building and supporting various tools and services for the rest of the organisation. Senior DevOps will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing growth and stability of the infrastructure
- Contribute to the overall design of new platform features
- Build new specifications and documentation for infrastructure features and services
- Manage and scaling container orchestration systems
- Automate the infrastructure provisioning using infrastructure as code
- Improve and set-up CI/CD pipeline automations
- Manage source code version control systems
- Monitor and manage all aspects of system security, performance, storage, incidents, usage, backup and recovery for databases, applications, and infrastructure
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years of managing Linux based infrastructure, advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language like Bash or Python and any database (postgresql, mysql)
- 3 years of experience with AWS or any other cloud computing platform
- Experience with Kubernetes in production
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Experience in software development teams is considered a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.