Senior Product Owner (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 7.500 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe. Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- We are looking for an experienced Product Owner
- You will be working on creating functional customer requirements to ensure a predictable and consistent delivery of all features.
- We follow an agile process and spend most of our time truly understanding our customers’ needs before developing even the first line of code.
- You’ll be working together with a cross-functional team of designers, developers and other stakeholders to deliver products which deliver value to our customers on a daily basis.
- You will have responsibility for the management of the delivery, including managing the backlog, roadmap, grooming with your cross-functional team and of course managing integration conversations with potential partners.
- Additionally, you will be in constant conversations with our marketing and customer relations team to ensure that everybody is in the loop for new iterations of the product and so that the product releases make a big impact for our customers.
- You will have to improve the product on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- We're looking for bold, ambitious individuals to come and shake up business banking with us.
- You love working in teams and truly believe that only by working together can you reach the best results.
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in a product team.
- Having worked in a FinTech company is a major plus, as is having experience in running your own business before.
- You understand APIs and how they can be used to provide customers with the possibility to integrate Penta into the apps & services they use.
- Product management tools like Jira and Confluence and usual office tools such as Excel and Powerpoint are part of your skillset.
- You know the usual methodologies like Scrum or Kanban, however from your own experience you know that none of these methodologies can ever be perfect without adapting them.
- You can clearly articulate your views based on data gathered by speaking to customers and analyzing large internal / external datasets with Excel, SQL and tools such as Tableau.
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines and you can organize cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
What you can expect from us?
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office employer benefits
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.