Startup Intern/ Entrepreneur in Residence (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 6000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe. Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- You will be working with and reporting directly to the founders.
- You’ll be supporting the customer relations and operations team in Berlin, Belgrad and Milan with day-to-day tasks.
- You will support the strategic planning for the European expansion especially with research and data crunching.
- You will be closely working together with the other members of our cross-functional teams consisting of product owners and other stakeholders.
- You will organise of customer meet ups and events.
- You will be working on an own project and present this to the management and the whole company at the end of your internship.
What we expect from you
- You can commit to a full-time internship of at least 3 months.
- You have had previous experience in investment banking, consulting and/or scaling startups.
- You can organise yourself very well and have an eye for numbers and data.
- You are skilled with Excel and Powerpoint to support day-to-day tasks.
- You have the willingness to learn about customer relation management and fintechs, and are happy to give recommendations on what to do better with fresh eyes.
- You love working in a team with tight deadlines and the mission to create a better experience for customers every day.
- You can clearly articulate your views and use data to back them up.
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- You should speak fluent English and German.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
What you can expect from us?
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more).
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.