At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 10,000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We’re seeking an experienced systems administrator who’s eager to use and grow his or her technological skills on a worldwide stage. Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- In this role, the successful individual will protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions.
- You will implement new software and hardware, provide training.
- Assist in the development of an overall IT strategy!
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (specifically G-Suit)
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
What you can expect from us
- High degree of independence and setting up IT process
- Companywide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in Belgrade, including free drinks, healthy snacks, and other employee's benefits
- A choice of a premium Mac/Windows laptop with all necessary accessories
- Occasional business travel to Berlin/Milan
- Personal learning budget