UX Designer (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 7.500 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
What will keep you challenged as an experienced UX designer?
- Working in cross-functional team (consisting of developers, product owners and other stakeholders) to design a beautiful UX that changes how people do business banking.
- You will have complete responsibility for the delivery of the entire design journey, from wireframes through to high-fidelity designs of various products across the company: web-app, mobile apps, etc.
- It will be your job to speak to customers, to test wireframes and designs and to make sure that we can turn complex user actions into one simple and intuitive product journey.
- Improving the product designs on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
What will help you succeed?
- Experience working with design building complex applications, ideally while working for finance, insurance or accounting related companies.
- Master skills in Sketch & InVision to bring your ideas to life.
- You can clearly articulate your views on UX/UI to the entire team and strive to build the best user interaction possible.
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines.
- Working with cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus).
What you can expect from us?
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more).
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.