UX/UI Designer (f/m/div)
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution into Penta. More than 7.500 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are building up a talented international team to grow the product and expand in Europe. Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
- We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer
- You’ll be working in cross-functional team to design a beautiful UX that changes how people do business banking.
- You will have complete responsibility for the delivery of the entire design journey, from wireframes through to high-fidelity designs of various products across the company: web-app, mobile apps, etc.
- You will be closely working together with the other members of your cross-functional team consisting of developers, product owners and other stakeholders.
- It will be your job to speak to customers, to test wireframes and designs and to make sure that we can turn complex user actions into one simple and intuitive product journey.
- You will improve the product designs on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in the world of design focused on building complex applications, ideally while working for finance, insurance or accounting related companies.
- You are a master in Sketch & InVision to bring your ideas to life.
- You can clearly articulate your views on UX/UI to the entire team and strive to build the best user interaction possible.
- When managing multiple projects at once, you have no problem in meeting ambitious deadlines.
- You can work with cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- You should speak fluent English
- German is optional
What you can expect from us?
- Choice of computer
- Personal learning budget
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office employer benefits
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.